smarieanderson.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

Illustration Friday Flop

PROTEST

So here's how it breaks down folks..... This weeks illustration friday was an epic failure...
Sometimes you have an idea for an image and it's really great in your head but when it gets on the paper, something is off. And in this case, I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. So I must admit... I gave up. (but I took the opportunity to play around with some traditional media so at least I got something out of it)
Now... because I'm not too proud to say I failed and since you've just sat through this whole spiel, here's the failed image.


But I couldn't leave y'all with a failure on the fantastic friday. So here's some stuff none of you have seen before; cute bunnies and a fun watercolor landscape:




I think this might be one of my best watercolor drawings ever... just saying.

please excuse the poor quality, they are just quick snapshots on my iPad. 

Welp.... sorry for the disappointment  folks. Hopefully I'll have something really awesome this week, the topic is TRAVEL so it could be super fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment